A new year brings new writing goals!
The outcome of last year’s goals was mixed: although I met my first two goals, I opted to revise On An Island of Oaks instead of the next two novels I’d intended to focus on based on my prioritized list, and since that one was in much worse condition, it left no time to get around to those two.
And while I did write a new pulp fiction story, I only completed two other short stories in addition to that. My website traffic didn’t quite meet the goal either, although one came close.
So let’s set some goals for this year!
By 2023, I will:
- Send out regular batches of queries for my novels in the querying stage.
- Revise Mage’s Test.
- Revise The Sunken Sapphire.
- Send On An Island of Oaks to a beta reader.
- Write at least 5 new short stories, any genre.
- Regularly update side websites and increase traffic to 500+ visits per month.
Once again, no book signing goals until things settle down… and of course, I’ll write a new NaNoWriMo draft in November!
Do you have any writing goals for 2022?---
If you want posts like this delivered straight to your inbox, enter your email in the box below to subscribe!